1. Copyright in the material contained in the Interoute website belongs to Interoute Communications Limited and/or a "subsidiary" or "holding company" (as defined in Section 736 of the Companies Act 1985 as amended) of Interoute Communications Limited ("Interoute").
2. While Interoute has taken every effort to ensure that this online ordering tool is functional and that the information (in whatever form) contained within it is correct, users should be aware that this online ordering tool may not function correctly in all respects and the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date. No representation or warranty is given as to any functionality, fitness for purpose or accuracy, completeness, security or confidentiality of this online ordering tool and any information contained within it. Online Orders will be subject to confirmation by Interoute on completion. Confirmation of your Online Order will be sent to you separately.
3. The provision to you of the Service(s) ordered using this online ordering tool are subject to the terms of the Agreement between you and Interoute (or an affiliate) as varied by agreement between the parties.
4. You will be issued with usernames and passwords to access the Interoute Hub. You accept full responsibility for all such usernames and passwords. These usernames and passwords are to be kept confidential and only the authorised user should have access to them and only authorised persons should use them. Interoute shall not be in any way liable for any loss or damage arising from a breach of this paragraph.
6. By completing an order for Services through this online ordering tool, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms.