Conferencing & Collaboration
Interoute One Bridge Conferencing & Collaboration provides customers with a managed and scalable conferencing service in the Cloud. The conference service supports Video, PSTN audio and WebRTC access. Unlimited Virtual meeting rooms and bursting of usage for occasional larger meetings is allowed. The service can be self-managed via Interoute’s customer portal that also provides usage reporting.
- Unlimited virtual meeting rooms
- Up to 500 participants per virtual meeting room
- Up to full HD (1080p60) video supported
Self-service management portal for:
- Quick provisioning. Add, change and remove virtual meeting rooms etc.
- Usage reporting
- Global PSTN audio support via dedicated telephone numbers per customer – available in over 50 countries
- Content sharing supported for users joining via WebRTC, Skype for Business and Lync
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Microsoft Outlook plugin to allow users to create meeting invites containing details on how to connect to their Virtual Meeting Room
- Regional presence in Europe, North America and Asia
See the Interoute One Bridge Datasheets for more information: http://www.interoute.com/onebridge